You should not visit The Brook under any circumstances if any of the following applies:
- you are in self-isolation
- you have COVID-19 symptoms
- you live with someone who has symptoms
It is not advisable for a member of the public who is “vulnerable” to COVID-19 to visit The Brook because of the risk of increased exposure to the virus.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Extreme fatigue – this means you feel extremely tired (Source; NHS, WHO)
What to expect when you visit The Brook
To help protect the safety of our guests whilst visiting us you will notice some changes. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- The number of people allowed into our business will be restricted.
- Hand sanitiser points will be positioned throughout the pub / restaurant and we encourage you to use them frequently.
- The flow of customers around the building will be controlled, please follow direction signs and staff instructions.
- Disposable menus are in use, please take them with you when you leave the pub/restaurant.
- The size of our menu has been reduced to allow safe distancing for the staff in our kitchen.
- Please keep a safe distance
- Do not move furniture.
- Our service style has changed, and you can expect the following.
- Restrictions in the size of tables.
- Table bookings must adhere to government guidelines on social contact
- The implementation of social distancing on our premises.