Welcome to The Brook Pub & Eating House
Join us at The Brook for a contemporary pub experience serving delicious freshly prepared food. The Brook is independently owned, it has a welcoming feel with a spacious bar and separate dining area with full table service. For families, at weekends/lunchtime we offer traditional Sunday lunches, with kids menus.
Whatever the occasion, The Brook is the perfect venue and conveniently located opposite Worcester Park Station, offering customer parking and easily accessible from Central London.
You should not visit The Brook under any circumstances if any of the following applies:
- you are in self-isolation
- you have COVID-19 symptoms
- you live with someone who has symptoms
It is not advisable for a member of the public who is “vulnerable” to COVID-19 to visit The Brook because of the risk of increased exposure to the virus.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Extreme fatigue – this means you feel extremely tired (Source; NHS, WHO)
What to expect when you visit The Brook
To help protect the safety of our guests whilst visiting us you will notice some changes. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- The number of people allowed into our business will be restricted.
- Hand sanitiser points will be positioned throughout the pub / restaurant and we encourage you to use them frequently.
- The flow of customers around the building will be controlled, please follow direction signs and staff instructions.
- Disposable menus are in use, please take them with you when you leave the pub/restaurant.
- The size of our menu has been reduced to allow safe distancing for the staff in our kitchen.
- Please keep a safe distance
- Do not move furniture.
- Our service style has changed, and you can expect the following.
- Restrictions in the size of tables.
- Table bookings must adhere to government guidelines on social contact
- The implementation of social distancing on our premises.